- orange peels. Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to creamed
- mixture alternately with juices. Stir in carrots, raisins and
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at
- 350° for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to wire
- For frosting, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners'
- sugar and vanilla until smooth. Frost cake; sprinkle with pecans.
- Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 487 calories, 23 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 367 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.