These fun, frosty pear sundaes are ready in just 5 minutes flat. They make a delicious way to top off any meal! —Mary Ann Shoemaker, Loveland, Colorado
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 can (29 ounces) pear halves, drained
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Place pear halves, flat side up, in individual dessert dishes. Top
- with a scoop of ice cream. Drizzle with chocolate syrup; sprinkle
- with almonds. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 391 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 94 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.