It's a snap to make these parfaits since they're comprised of only four ingredients. My husband and I enjoy this handy dessert.Heather Kobe, Vancouver, Washington
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) sliced pears, well drained
- 1-1/4 cups cinnamon graham cracker crumbs (about 7 whole crackers)
- Combine yogurt and sugar. Place three to four pear slices in each of
- four parfait glasses; top each with 2 tablespoons cracker crumbs and
- 3 tablespoons yogurt mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with remaining
- crumbs. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 245 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 185 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.