- side of dough. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with the pear
- side; pinch seams to seal. Brush with butter. Transfer to a
- parchment paper-lined 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Repeat with remaining phyllo, butter, Parmesan cheese and pear
- Bake at 375° for 16-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5
- minutes. Cut each strudel into 12 slices.
- Yield: 2 strudels (12 slices each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals equals 83 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 134 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.