- at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until pears are tender and topping
- is golden brown.
- For lemon sauce, combine sugar and cornstarch in a small saucepan.
- Gradually stir in water until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium
- heat; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Remove from the
- heat. Stir a small amount of hot mixture into egg yolk; return all
- to pan, stirring constantly. Bring to a gentle boil over medium
- heat. Cook and stir 1 minute longer. Remove from the heat; stir in
- butter, lemon juice and peel. Serve with warm pear crisp. Yield: 9
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 209 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 55 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.