Pear Blueberry Crisps
"I find it's challenging to make dessert for just the two of us-because we don't want lots of leftovers," shares Lee Bremson of Kansas City, Missouri. "But this dish works well. I usually serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top."
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling
- 1 small pear, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon quick-cooking oats
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cold butter
- Divide the fruit between two 6-oz. ramekins or custard cups coated
- with cooking spray. In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour, oats
- and cinnamon; cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over
- fruit. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until topping is golden
- brown. Serve warm. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving equals 187 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 64 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit, 1 fat.