Peanutty Chocolate Pudding
In Two Buttes, Colorado, Naomi Giddis jazzes up instant chocolate pudding by stirring in a small amount of peanut butter. The smooth results are sure to satisfy the dessert lovers in your family.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate (fudge) pudding mix
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- Fat-free whipped topping
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand
- for 2 minutes or until soft set. Beat in peanut butter until smooth.
- Spoon into dessert dishes. Top with whipped topping if desired.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (prepared without whipped topping) equals 157 calories, 7 g fat (0 saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 235 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 meat.