Says Pamela Steward of Rochester, Minnesota, "This crisp, sweet and chewy snack is one of my favorites. It's quick and simple to make and can be served anytime."
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 cups Life cereal
- 3/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt peanut butter and butter.
- Add marshmallows; cook and stir until melted. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the cereal and peanuts; mix well. Spread onto a greased
- baking sheet. Cool. Break into bite-size pieces. Chill for at least
- 1 hour. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2/3 cup) equals 221 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 224 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.