Peanut Maple Popcorn
Recipe provided by Jif®
10 ServingsReady In Time 1 hour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup Hungry Jack® Microwave Ready Regular Syrup
- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 (3.5 oz.) pkg. natural or light (not buttered) microwave popcorn, popped (10 cups)
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- Heat oven to 250°F.
- Combine sugar and syrup in small saucepan. Cook over medium heat,
- stirring constantly, until mixture begins to boil. Remove from
- heat. Blend in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Place popped popcorn and peanuts in a large bowl. Pour peanut butter
- mixture over popcorn, stirring until coated.
- Place popcorn in a single layer on a foil-lined cookie sheet. Bake 10
- minutes, stirring after 5 minutes. Remove from oven and cool. Yield:
- 10 cups.