"My husband, Greg, likes to mix up these treats with the kids," says field editor Deb Darr of Falls City, Oregon.
18 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 ounces milk chocolate candy coating
- 4 ounces white candy coating
- 1 can (16 ounces) salted peanuts (about 2-1/2 cups)
- In a microwave, melt candy coatings, stirring often until blended.
- Stir in the peanuts until coated. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a
- waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until serving. Yield:
- about 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 213 calories, 16 g fat (5 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 109 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.