Peanut Butter Tarts
This big batch of tarts doesn't last long around our house. But I don't mind...it's so simple to whip up more in a matter of minutes.Sheryl Christian, Watertown, Wisconsin
10-12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 10 to 12 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons grape jelly
- Spoon a tablespoonful of whipped topping into each tart shell; set
- aside. In a large bowl, beat milk and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add dry pudding mix; beat 1 minute. Fold in remaining whipped
- Spoon about 1/2 cup filling into each shell. Chill. Just before
- serving, top each with 1/2 teaspoon jelly. Leftovers may be frozen.
- Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 283 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 309 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.