Peanut Butter Tarts
These tiny tarts will surely become a big part of your recipe collection because they chill while you're enjoying the rest of the meal. Children especially like having their own "little pie" to help decorate.
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (6 count) individual graham cracker tart shells
- Whipped topping
- Halloween candy, sprinkles and/or cake decorations
- In a microwave, melt chips and oil; stir until smooth. Cool for 5
- minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk pudding and milk until
- thick. Fold in peanut butter mixture. Spoon into tart shells. Chill
- for 15 minutes. Top with a dollop of whipped topping and decorate as
- desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 411 calories, 19 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 521 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.