- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the
- top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Roll into a
- 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle. For filling, in a small bowl, combine the
- sugar, butter, 1/4 cup cream, peanut butter, brown sugar and honey.
- Stir in peanuts and peanut butter chips. Spread half of filling to
- within 1/2 in. of edges; reserve remaining filling for topping.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to
- seal. Cut into 12 slices. Place cut side down in a greased 13-in. x
- 9-in. baking pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 325° for 24-28 minutes or until golden brown. In a small
- bowl, beat confectioners' sugar, remaining filling and cream; spread
- over warm rolls. Cool on wire racks. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 roll equals 472 calories, 21 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 299 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.