Peanut Butter Sauce
Add pizzazz to vanilla ice cream with this easy-to-prepare peanut butter sauce. You can even make it ahead and refrigerate it when you know time will be extra tight.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Vanilla ice cream
- In a heavy saucepan, combine cream, peanut butter chips and peanut
- butter. Cook and stir over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until
- chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Cool for at least 10
- minutes. Serve over ice cream. Refrigerate any leftover sauce.
- Yield: about 3/4 cup sauce.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 170 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 67 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.