Peanut Butter S'mores
“This is what I depend on when dessert is a last minute thought,” writes Lillian K. Julow of Gainesville, Florida. Our taste testers loved this decadent take on campfire S’Mores.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 8 large chocolate chip cookies
- 4 teaspoons hot fudge ice cream topping
- 4 large marshmallows
- 4 peanut butter cups
- Spread the bottoms of four cookies with fudge topping.
- Using a long-handled fork, grill marshmallows 6 in. from medium-hot
- heat until golden brown, turning occasionally. Carefully place a
- marshmallow and a peanut butter cup on each fudge-topped cookie; top
- with remaining cookies. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 227 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 129 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.