Peanut Butter Pinwheels
“With four little ones, my time is limited,“ writes Mary Haluch from Ludlow, Massachusetts. “I came across this easy and tasty snack while searching online for healthy munchies for kids. Great for after school, it's really quick to make and filling enough to hold the kids until dinner.“ TIP: To satisfy heftier appetites or to serve as a power lunch, cut each tortilla into fewer pieces or provide o
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 cup granola without raisins
- Spread peanut butter over each tortilla; drizzle with honey and
- sprinkle with granola. Roll up; cut into slices. Yield: 16
Nutrition Facts: 4 pinwheels (prepared with reduced-fat peanut butter and reduced-fat granola) equals 217 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 247 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat.