Peanut Butter Mallow Candy
My children loved these treats when they were growing up. I still like to make them since they're so easy.
30 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) peanut butter or butterscotch chips
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
- In a microwave , heat chips, butter and peanut butter until melted.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Spread into a lightly
- greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. pan. Refrigerate until firm. Cut
- into squares. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 187 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 136 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.