- add to creamed mixture alternately with remaining milk, beating well
- after each addition. Stir in chocolate mixture.
- Pour into three greased and floured 9-in. round baking pans. Bake at
- 325° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, beat cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth.
- Gradually add milk and peanut butter until creamy. Spread between
- layers and over top and sides of cooled cake. Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Garnish with candy bars. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12-14
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 610 calories, 34 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 427 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 15 g protein.