Peanut Butter Logs
This recipe has definitely stood the test of time...my husband has been enjoying it since he was a toddler!
37 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and confectioners'
- sugar; stir in cereal. Shape 1/2 cupfuls into 1/2-in.-thick logs.
- Cut logs into 2-in. pieces; place on waxed paper-lined pans.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over logs. Chill until set. Store in an airtight container
- in the refrigerator. Yield: about 6 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 211 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 133 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.