- 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, beat the melted chips, cream cheese,
- vanilla and salt until light and fluffy. Add confectioners' sugar
- alternately with enough milk to achieve spreading consistency.
- Spread frosting between layers and over top and sides of cake.
- Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 467 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 350 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.