Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
Baking cookies to share doesn't get much easier than this. Stir together four ingredients. Bake. Top with a Kiss. —Dee Davis, Sun City, Arizona
24 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 10 min. + cooling
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 24 milk chocolate kisses
- In a large bowl, cream peanut butter and sugar until light and
- fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; beat until blended.
- Roll into 1-1/4-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking
- sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until tops are
- slightly cracked.
- Immediately press one chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield:
- 2 dozen.
Editor’s Note: This recipe does not contain flour. Reduced-fat or generic brands of peanut butter are not recommended for this recipe.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cookie equals 123 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 57 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.