Peanut Butter-Jelly Spread
With just five simple ingredients, kids of all ages can stir up this sweet peanut butter spread in a jiffy. "It's my husband's favorite," notes Connie Bell of Wagoner, Oklahoma. "It's wonderful slathered on warm biscuits for breakfast."
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup strawberry jam or preserves
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Warm biscuits or toast
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the peanut butter and butter.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 30-90 seconds minutes or until
- melted. Stir until smooth. Add jam, honey and syrup; mix well. Serve
- on biscuits or toast. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 144 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 83 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.