Peanut Butter Glazed Popcorn
Recipe provided by Jif®
10-12 ServingsReady In Time 1 hour
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (2.8 to 3.0 oz.) bags microwave popcorn, popped
- 1 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter or Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tbsps. butter
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 300°F. Spray rimmed baking sheet with no-stick
- cooking spray.
- Place popped popcorn in a very large bowl or Dutch oven.
- Combine peanut butter, corn syrup, butter and salt in a medium
- saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins
- to boil. Remove from heat, add vanilla and stir to combine.
- Pour warm peanut butter mixture over popcorn, stirring gently to
- combine. When all popcorn appears evenly coated with peanut butter
- mixture, spread evenly on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from oven and
- allow to cool. May be stored in airtight container for up to one
- week. Yield: 10 to 12 Servings.