Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
My wife was a great cook and I loved to help her. She served this dip with crackers, pretzels or fresh fruit at our family get-togethers, especially during the holidays.
-Cloyd Sensenig, West Lawn, Pennsylvania
13 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt, peanut butter and cinnamon; mix well.
- Fold in the whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with
- fruit. Yield: 1-2/3 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 85 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 58 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.