Peanut Butter Cookie Parfait
You'll need just three ingredients to assemble the cool, creamy and crunchy dessert from Jamie Wright of Kalamazoo, Michigan. "This single-serving sundae is a perfect way to treat yourself...or someone special," she assures.
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 peanut butter cookies, coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- Set aside one large cookie piece. Sprinkle half of the chopped
- cookies in a parfait glass; top with half of the ice cream and hot
- fudge topping. Repeat. Garnish with reserved cookie piece. Yield: 1
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 573 calories, 24 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 316 mg sodium, 81 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.