Peanut Butter Cocoa Fudge
"My brother-in-law gave me the recipe for this fast five-ingredient fudge that combines two classic flavors," comments Georgianna Thompson of Boothwyn, Pennsylvania. "It makes a great gift."
64 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 3-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, combine peanut butter and butter. Cook and stir over
- medium heat until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in
- confectioners' sugar, cocoa and vanilla. Spread into buttered 8-in.
- square pan. Freeze for 30 minutes or just until firm before cutting
- into squares. Store at room temperature. Yield: about 2 pounds.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 80 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.