Peanut Butter Clusters
Four ingredients and 20 minutes…could a fabulous last-minute gift idea be any easier? This chocolate-coated crunch also freezes well, so keep some on hand for drop-in guests. Pat Maxwell - Taft, California
44 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup crushed ridged potato chips
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt peanut butter chips and chocolate
- chips; stir until smooth. Stir in peanuts and potato chips. Drop by
- level tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate until firm. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about
- 3-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 96 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 70 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.