Peanut Butter Chocolate Treats
Janice Rasmussen of Atlantic, Iowa dresses up refrigerated cookie dough to create these yummy take-along treats. “They could not be quicker or easier,” assures Janice Rasmussen of Atlanta, Iowa. “Everyone loves themyoung or old.”
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) refrigerated ready-to-bake peanut butter cookies with candy pieces
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 ounces milk chocolate candy coating, melted
- Bake cookies according to package directions. Cool on wire racks.
- Spread 12 cookies with 1/2 teaspoon peanut butter each; spoon melted
- chocolate over peanut butter. Let stand for 5 minutes or until set.
- Save remaining cookies for another use. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 465 calories, 25 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 415 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.