- vanilla; beat until smooth. Pour into crust. Refrigerate while
- making ganache.
- Place chocolate chips in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring the
- cream, sugar and corn syrup just to a boil. Pour over chips; whisk
- until melted and smooth. Pour over filling. Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 448 calories, 32 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 299 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.