Peanut Butter Chocolate Meltaways
People are amazed how easy it is to make these impressive-looking chocolate peanut butter cup candies. The recipe makes a big batch for you to share.
24 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (10 to 13 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Cover and
- microwave on high for 1-1/2 minutes; stir. Microwave, uncovered, on
- high 30 seconds longer; stir until smooth.
- Pour into miniature muffin liners. Place on a baking sheet;
- refrigerate until set. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 4
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave. Reduced-fat or generic brands of peanut butter are not recommended for this recipe.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 170 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 61 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.