Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pizza
My grandkids love helping me make this dessert recipe. They like pressing the dough into the pan, sprinkling the chips and nuts, and they especially love sampling the results! —Fancheon Resler, Bluffton, Indiana
16 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- Press dough onto an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for
- 15-18 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add eggs and sugar;
- beat until combined. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter
- chips and peanuts.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until center is set. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir
- until smooth. Drizzle over pizza. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 372 calories, 22 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 209 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.