Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups
”We love desserts,” writes Mary Lewis in Sanford, Maine. “When my husband was diagnosed with diabetes, I learned to be more creative with his carbs. This recipe’s a keeper with built-in portion control!”
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon salted peanuts, finely chopped
- Sprinkle 4 teaspoons of graham cracker crumbs into eight individual
- serving dishes. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut
- butter and sugar until smooth. Set aside 8 teaspoons whipped topping
- for garnish; cover and refrigerate. Fold remaining whipped topping
- into peanut butter mixture; spoon over crumbs. Cover and refrigerate
- for at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with remaining graham cracker crumbs. Top with reserved
- whipped topping and sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1/3 cup equals 214 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 247 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1-1/2 starch.