Peanut Butter Candy Pie
It only takes a couple of ingredients and a few minutes to create two of these crispy colorful "pizzas". Whether sold as a whole pie or by the slice, the chocolate layer and coconut and peanut butter candy toppings will make it popular with children of all ages.
16 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + standing
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 50 milk chocolate kisses or 1-1/3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 2 cups Reese's Pieces
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the butter and marshmallows on high
- for 1 minute; stir until marshmallows are melted. Add the cereal;
- mix well. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of two greased
- 9-in. pie plates.
- In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate kisses; stir until
- smooth. Spread over prepared crusts. Sprinkle with coconut and candy
- pieces; press down lightly. Let stand until chocolate is set. Cut
- into slices. Yield: 2 pies (8 slices each), 16 servings, 8 per
- pie, 1 slice per serving.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 310 calories, 14 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 196 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.