Peanut Butter Breakfast Bread Pudding
Recipe provided by Jif®
4 ServingsReady In Time 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 6 slices bread
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Yogurt with fruit
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with no-stick
- cooking spray.
- Break eggs into a large bowl; whisk until well combined. Add milk,
- sugar, vanilla and cinnamon; whisk until well combined. Add peanut
- butter; whisk until well mixed.
- Cut or tear bread into 1-inch squares and add to bowl. Add raisins
- and gently stir to mix well. Pour bread mixture into prepared baking
- Bake until the mixture is set and the top is golden brown (about 25
- minutes). Remove from oven and place on a baking rack to cool.
- Serve warm, spooned into bowls and topped with fruit yogurt. Yield: 4