Peanut Butter Blossoms
Provided to you by Crisco®
48 ServingsPrep Time: 30 min Cook Time: 10 min
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Butter Shortening
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 48 foil-wrapped milk chocolate pieces, unwrapped
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Cream together shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar and 1/2 cup
- sugar. Add egg, milk and vanilla. Beat well.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture.
- Beat on low speed until stiff dough forms.
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on
- ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top each cookie immediately with an unwrapped chocolate piece,