Peanut Butter Banana Smoothies
Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/4 cups vanilla soy milk
- 1/4 cup silken soft tofu, drained and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons toasted wheat germ
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Pinch salt
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced and frozen
- 4 ice cubes
- In a blender, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process
- until blended. Add bananas and ice cubes; cover and process until
- blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 254 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 168 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 10 g protein.