Peanut Butter 'n' Jelly Pie
This tempting twist on a traditional twosome comes from Vikki Rebholz of West Chester, Ohio. A chocolate crumb crust holds a rich peanut butter layer topped with strawberry preserves and whipped cream. "The tasty make-ahead dessert is sure to appeal to the young...and the young at heart," Vikki assures.
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 graham cracker or chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- 2 cups whipped topping
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until
- smooth. Spoon into crust. Top with preserves and whipped topping.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 394 calories, 23 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 236 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.