- until moistened.
- Divide half of the batter between two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf
- pans; sprinkle with half of the topping. Top with chocolate chips.
- Repeat layers of batter and topping.
- Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks.
- Yield: 2 loaves (12 slices each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 257 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 128 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.