- Using foil, remove from pan. Discard foil. Cut into 2-1/2-in. x 1-in.
- bars, following score marks on graham crackers.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt peanut butter chips and 2 tablespoons
- shortening; stir until smooth. Dip top of bars in peanut butter
- mixture; let excess drip off. Invert onto a waxed paper-lined pan.
- Chill for 15 minutes or until set.
- Melt chocolate chips and remaining shortening; stir until smooth. Dip
- uncoated half of bars in chocolate mixture; let excess drip off.
- Invert onto a waxed paper-lined pan. Chill for 30 minutes or until
- set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 228 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 131 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.