- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for
- 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire
- racks to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat the confectioners' sugar, peanut butter and
- butter until fluffy. Beat in vanilla and enough milk to achieve
- desired consistency. Pipe frosting over cupcakes. Sprinkle with
- peanuts. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cupcake equals 439 calories, 26 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 271 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 10 g protein.