Peachy Keen Daiquiris
You won’t mind breaking out the blender for these frosty fruit drinks—they’re a breeze to whip up with frozen peaches. A dash of grenadine gives the tangy, golden concoction a splash of color.Joan Antonen, Arlington, South Dakota
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2-1/2 cups ice cubes
- 3 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 3/4 cup thawed frozen limeade concentrate
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup rum, optional
- Grenadine syrup, optional
- In a blender, combine the ice, peaches, limeade concentrate, orange
- juice, confectioners' sugar and rum if desired; cover and process
- for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; add
- grenadine, if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup (calculated without rum) equals 247 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.