- until smooth. In a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form;
- fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread half of the cream cheese mixture over crust. Top with half of
- the peach mixture; repeat layers. Sprinkle with reserved crumb
- mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Remove
- sides of pan before slicing. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 492 calories, 30 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 217 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.