- combine 3/4 cup sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt; stir in cream. Pour
- over peaches; gently toss to coat. Spoon into crust. Dot with
- Roll out remaining pastry; make a lattice crust. Seal and flute
- edges. Sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°; bake for
- 45-50 minutes or until peaches are tender and crust is golden brown.
- Cover edges with foil during the last 15 minutes to prevent
- overbrowning if necessary. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 605 calories, 34 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 120 mg cholesterol, 658 mg sodium, 71 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.