- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup cold water. Let
- stand for 1 minute. Stir in sugar and soft drink mix; cook and stir
- over low heat until gelatin is dissolved. Transfer to a large bowl;
- stir in remaining cold water. Refrigerate until partially set, about
- 1-1/2 hours.
- Line outside of springform pan with foil. Arrange peaches over top of
- cake. Pour gelatin over peaches. Chill overnight. Just before
- serving, remove foil and sides of pan. Garnish with whipped topping.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 121 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 103 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.