Peach Strawberry Smoothie
This creamy delight is easy to make. For a mixed-berry version, try using a half cup of strawberries and a half cup of raspberries.Harriet Cummings, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- Dash ground cinnamon
- If desired, set aside a few strawberry slices for garnish. Place the
- remaining berries in a blender; add the peaches, yogurt and sugar.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses; sprinkle with cinnamon. Garnish with
- reserved berries. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (prepared with nonfat yogurt and artificial sweetener equivalent to 1 tablespoon sugar) equals 152 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 97 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 9 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 fat-free milk.