"This light peach dessert is so fresh it tastes just like summertime," says Shelby Nicodemus of New Carlisle, Ohio. "It's a quick way to dress up instant vanilla pudding."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup peach or apricot gelatin
- 1/2 cup hot milk
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Sliced fresh peaches and whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin powder in hot milk; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cold milk and dry pudding mix on
- low speed for 2 minutes. beat in gelatin mixture. Let stand for 5
- minutes. Spoon into individual dishes. Garnish with peaches and
- whipped topping if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 217 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 432 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.