Peach Pie Bundles
With just six ingredients, this recipe is simple yet so satisfying. The sweetness of the peaches the perfect follow-up to grilled burgers.Janet Barnard, Toronto, Ontario
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons cold butter
- Place the peaches in a bowl. Combine flour and sugar; sprinkle over
- peaches and toss to coat. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs
- and brown sugar; cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- For each bundle, place half of the peach mixture on a double
- thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Sprinkle crumb
- mixture over peaches. Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until peaches
- are tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 383 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 215 mg sodium, 74 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein.