Donna Jo Cuddy of Gainesville, Georgia dresses up vanilla ice cream with fresh peaches, cinnamon and vanilla for a yummy Peach Freeze that’s ready to serve in no time.
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1-1/3 cups frozen unsweetened peach slices
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender, combine the ice cream, peaches, cinnamon and vanilla;
- cover and process until smooth. Pour into small freezer-safe dessert
- dishes; cover and freeze until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 157 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 53 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.