- just until moistened.
- Turn dough onto a well-floured surface; knead 3-4 times. Roll into a
- 12-in. x 8-in. rectangle. Sprinkle with reserved pecan mixture to
- within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a
- long side; pinch seam to seal. Cut into 1/2-in. slices; place cut
- side down over peach mixture.
- Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until biscuits are golden
- brown. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 409 calories, 18 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 303 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.