- creamed mixture alternately with sour cream. Beat just until
- Pour half of the batter into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Combine pie filling and peaches; spread over batter. Drop remaining
- batter by tablespoonfuls over filling.
- For topping, combine the brown sugar, flour, oats and cinnamon in a
- bowl. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350° for 70-75 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. In a small bowl,
- combine confectioners' sugar and enough milk to achieve desired
- consistency; drizzle over coffee cake. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 666 calories, 28 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 437 mg sodium, 95 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.